bigbluechevy12345bigbluechevy12345

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 14 Fans

Nevaeh Nevaeh

Cool

Not bad, I was thinking you were wanting me to review an electronic style song, but this is nice too. Very simple, yet elegant. :)

GamekrazzyProduction responds:

Yeah, well they don't just have strait forward ambient. lol.

Machine Rising Machine Rising

robot

I know little about this type of music so I have nothing to say other than I like this, it is different and entertaining!!! XD Feel free to check out my newest track Android Nation on my profile too!!

Cope Cope

Nice, man, nice!!!

This is a really great song, I have nothing bad to say about it, just a great old-skool beat, with some groove to it!! downloaded too. Keep it up man, feel free to check out some of my stuff too!

War2010 War2010

WAR!!!

This is really good, except I think there is a little peaking at times, and the bass drum in the beginning sounds like it has a few artifacts from stretching it, or it could possibly be an odd reverb setting, either way it sounded a little...strange. But hey, its still a really good piece!!! Keep it up!

MOONfusion MOONfusion

pretty good!

Pretty good man! Although I think the drums are just a bit too loud, and the panning is a bit to wide for my taste, by that I mean that I as hearing the drums in the left speaker and the guitar, and organ in the right speaker, I think they should be a little more together, personally. Altogether though, this is a nice jam, it's good to hear some organ once in a while, such an underestimated instrument!!!

Kimiko's Sunset Kimiko's Sunset

metroid?

kinda reminded me of Metroid Prime, which is always a good thing!!!

Eyes of Twilight Eyes of Twilight

smooth

nice, ambient feel to it

Creative Attraction Creative Attraction

Hmm...

Kinda repetitive until about 3:00, but not bad at all. It got pretty interesting towards the end. Keep it up! Also Check out my latest submission Android Nation.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/334525

-=[Solar Dreamwave]=- -=[Solar Dreamwave]=-

not my type

not too bad, just not really my type of thing, I like pianos and all, just not so much of it, but that's in my personal opinion, kinda sounds some ambient music for a game...

DarkMInds responds:

Thanks ^_^ I'm more VG oriented with a few branches... all in all most my work has the sort of VG feel to it >_> even though I don't try to make it that way, lol. Anyways, thanks for the review despite it not being in your general direction of preference.

-&amp;lt;Reinforced Arms&amp;gt;- -<Reinforced Arms>-

well...

You really need some bass in this, the song lacks depth without it, maybe go for a breakbeat sort of style with this, also you may want to change up your melody a little. Also, try layering your synths to get a bigger sound. Other than that, not too bad.

The link below is my latest submission, it has a kind of breakbeat feel to it:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/328889

DarkMInds responds:

Thanks ^_^ This was a quick song, took like four or five hours. Tried to keep it simplistic yet still keeping with my evolving feel to it.